I am running a one off non profit making seminar in the heart of the UK designed to deliver amazing value. There are three identical sessions to choose from, each session is three hours long and limited to 50 delegates. I will share my secrets for portrait making in real time showing the complete process from start to finish. Witness my mistakes, my hit rate, plus the buzz of success when things go well. Discover how I retouch images using Lightroom and produce portrait prints worth £75 each.
The Event: Concept to Print, A three hour seminar/ masterclass by Damien Lovegrove
The dates: Tuesday 5th November @ 7pm, Wednesday 6th November @ 10am, Wednesday 6th November @ 2pm
The Venue: Upperhouse Hotel, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, UK, ST12 9AE
The price: £15
- Learn how I see picture opportunities. We will look around the conference room and see opportunities for picture making. Sometimes the most basic of environments can deliver striking picture making opportunities.
- We will discover how to plan the lighting and mood of images. This is the most important part of the process because starting with an idea of what we want to achieve is the best way of making it happen.
- I will then do the first shoot session with top pro model Carla Monaco, taking the images we had planned using my Fujifilm X-Pro1. I will share the images with the group as they are taken and openly discuss my thoughts on how they can be further improved.
- The pictures will be imported into Lightroom 5 and weeded out to reveal the final set for printing.
- I will demonstrate how I enhance the images to bring out the best from each one. My computer screen will be a super high resolution projector for the session.
- The images will be printed on Hahenemulle A3 art paper, scored and punched ready for portfolio presentation.
There are still a few places available on each session. Over 100 places have sold so far out of a posable 150. This is your chance to get inspired. Invest 3 hours of your time and just £15 for an instant return of enlightenment and inspiration. Click here for more detailed information and to make your booking.