1. Lit with an Elinchrom Quadra from about 5m to the right of Rebecca.
Most of you will know that I run a photographer development programme that lasts for one year called Evolve. And from time to time throughout the year we get together for a social and a shoot. Here are twenty or so pictures from our last meeting at Hogarths Hotel near Solihull, a few weeks ago.
2. A simple set up lit with a Quadra in a Lastolite Ezybox.
3. I love exploring different viewpoints.
4. Andrew is a film star in the making lit with dappled sunlight.
5. A single Quadra head provided the light on Rebecca.
6. Andrew amongst sun lit foliage.
7. Rebecca on the forest floor. I love the rhythm of the leaves with the details on her dress.
8. A little bit of sunlight changes everything. Beauty to behold.
9. A three course lunch beckoned and I couldn't resist a quick shot of Rebbecca behind the curtain in the dining room.
10. I lit this shot of Andrew with a £40 LED torch from 7 Day Shop.com and he looks fabulous.
11. A bit of dangle makes this a winning shot.
12. A bit of virtual African savanna beckoned us over the fence in Solihull.
13. The landscape changed outside the Hogarth's boundaries and we made the most of it.
14. Sunlit savanna Solihull style.
15. We stumbled upon a fabulous location on out trek across country.
16. A dramatic light and a splash of deliberate flair made this shot.
17. This location called for some couple shots.
19. Simple emotional contact makes this shot.
20. I shot a connected portrait of Andrew too.
21. A simple bride portrait to finish this set.
@cthorntonphoto : Great work. Faves are 11 and 16. I love that you put the lighting set ups on there.
Please feel free to comment below.