01. Ladye Bay in Clevedon. The perfect location to finish a 1:1 training session with the Elinchrom Quadra.
It’s great to be out and about again after the winter. I started the location shooting season this year with this 1:1 workshop for a top client. We shot in the studio in the morning then went out to the woods and onto the beach in the afternoon. Here is a small selection of the location set ups that we shot.
02. Simple key and kick lighting works equally well in the woods as it does in the studio.
03. Great light brings location portraits to life.
04. The Quadra was in a Lastolite Ezybox for this shot of Stina. The sun worked well as a backlight.
08. Barely a cloud in the sky and the Quadra delivers enough punch to work with the sun.
10. The afternoon sun shimmers in the calm waters of the Severn esturary.
The Elinchrom Quadra on location delivers a fashion studio grade light that works well with the sky as a light grey backdrop. I shot this frame of Stina with a 100mm Macro lens on my Canon 5D mk2.
Please feel free to comment on these shots.