I am often asked to recommend a web development team that can deliver content managed non flash website solutions for photographers in a simple to understand and very professional manner.
My initial thoughts point to a team that consists of…
1. A project leader who can design a website page structure, understand the marketing strategies needed, and specify the detailed functionality of each site section.
2. A really talented graphic artist with extensive logo and brand identity experience who can work with colour and type to create a mood and look for the customer experience.
3. A coder who can create the page templates and CSS to transform the artist visuals into reality.
4. Someone who can custom tweak the page functionality to allow for online forms, availability checkers, SQL database integration etc.
5. Someone to set up the hosting, redirects, email accounts and automatic back ups.
6. A search engine optomisation and web marketing expert to identify keywords, landing pages, meta bits and bobs and optomise the site content.
7. Someone to coordinate the various talents and clients.
8. A technical trainer to teach the photographer how to use the new website.
Of course all this might be handled within a team of 3 people, who knows?
Do any of you have any teams you can recommend? Links to finished projects are welcome.