These are a few of the pictures from our first ever shooting couples workshop earlier today.
- A two hour shoot with Stina and Joel in the morning.
- Drive back to the Lovegrove studio for lunch
- A demonstration of how to select pictures that sell by Julie
- Speed editing using Lightroom and Photoshop by Marko
- A slideshow of the finished shots
The day was limited to just four delegates so we all had lots of time to shoot. The pictures were all exposed using natural light. Into the sun, in the full sun and in the shade. I used either my 100mm or 50mm lenses set to f/2.8 throughout. Enjoy
Please feel free to comment on these pictures or your experience on the day.