1. Vogue, Vogue, Vogue ... Lit with a Lupo 800 HMI (150W)
Here are 24 of the pictures from my first ever studio shoot with Natalia. The shoot was a Lighting Workshop for three delegates. This small intimate group is perfect for a sensational learning experience. Make-up was provided by our house stylist, the very talented Vicky Waghorn. Enjoy the pictures…
2. Single light portraits like this are so simple to create with the right know how. I used one Bowens Gemini Pro R 750Ws.
3. Another simple single light shot with the Bowens.
4. The result of a creative tangent lit with three Bowens Geminis.
5. I'm loving flare. Same lighting as above.
6. A classic three light set up.
7. A four light set up using a Lovegrove studio collection gel.
8. As above but with a different gel.
9. These next few pictures were inspired by some head shots taken by Vincent Peters.
10. As above
11. As above but in colour and utilising another Lovegrove gel.
12. Back to simplicity with a single Lupo 800 HMI (150W) light.
13. I popped the Lupo 800 HMI (150W) through my Venetian blind for this striking shot.
14. With continuous light is is really easy to get creative.
16. I love this shot but I don't know why.
21. One Lupo 1200 HMI (250W), one magic water sheet and one gorgeous Natalia.
We have places available on our next Studio Lighting Workshops. More information is here. You can also browse our range of upcoming photography training courses here.
Please feel free to comment on the pictures below.