01. Victoria wears a bridal corset and skirt by Lisa Keating. Lit with a bare faced Elinchrom Quadra.
Here are a dozen frames for our mini test shoot featuring a few pieces of corsetry by the fabulous Lisa Keating. Makeup was by Vicki Waghorn and our model was Victoria Lindsay Coutts.
02. A woodland adventure in the rain was an interesting way to get the shoot started. Keeping the bridal wear clean was one task and the lighting dry another. I used three Lupolux DayLED spotlights connected to lithium battery powered inverters to light this shot of Victoria.
04. I set one Lupolux DayLED 650 to be a distant sun. With continuous lighting what you see is what you get so controlling flare is very easy indeed.
05. I used a Lupolux DayLED 1000 as a kick light here. I also used it to back light the leaves on the left of frame. The pure sine wave inverters last for over three hours with the DayLED 1000. They are super light weight too.
06. Woodland makes an interesting location for fashion shooting. I have some fantastic local woodlands available for shoots.
08. The rural landscape is an amazing place to pull inspiration from.
10. A blip of Quadra on an overcast day just lifts the picture.
12. Poping the power up to 5 on the Quadra provided for some striking cloud definition. Maybe more than was required but it’s fun to do and that’s what motivates me.
If you would like me to photograph your collection, take a look here. Please feel free to discuss the images or techniques used.