02. I found the vintage sunglasses on Ebay, the shrug is from Top Shop and the halter-neck dress is from Jane Norman.
03. For this frame I added the Lupo 650 as a hair light.
04. The Pateshoff Hotel is a fabulous location secured by shoot assistant Mariana. I found the skater dress in Stanley Market in Hong Kong. The fascinator is from Shirley’s collection. I used a single Lupo 1000 for these shots too.
05. The wig was made by Shirley, the ‘Jackie O’ glasses are by Primark and the lighting was a single Lupo 1000 with a Scattergel.
06. The two part dress in Alicia’s own and looks fabulous.
07. “Push my button”
09. Tutu and top from Ebay. Lupo 1000 spotlight with Scattergel.
10. I had the crazy idea to pay homage to Anne Geddes with an adult version of her classic baby in a flower pot genre.
11. “U can’t touch this”
And here is a fabulous behind the scenes video shot by Shirley on her phone :) What a creative team!
If you would like to have a fabulous 1:1 shoot experience with me all the info you need is here.