Take a look at the new DVD trailers – online now.

Dec 5, 2008 | Flash, News, Wedding | 12 comments

The trailers for our new DVDs are online at last. Thank you for being patient, those of you who have asked for a sneak preview are now rewarded.

The trailer for ‘The Big Day the Lovegrove Way’ is here

The trailer for ‘Lighting Winter Weddings’ is here

Please feel free to comment and ask questions about the DVDs here.

1. Paul Gallagher

Thanks Damien, my set arrived today so the wife has them hid away for me on Christmas day, can’t wait to see them.

All the best to Julie and yourself along with all the Lovegrove Crew over Christmas.

Paul

Hi All,

The post van collected 15 sacks full of DVDs from us yesterday (17th). They all went 1st class or Air Mail and UK mainland orders should be with you today (18th).

I’ve added separate posts for comments, questions and reviews.

Thanks for your patience,

3. Mark Byrne

Trailers look fine on my Mac.
    Ordered the big day DVD and am waiting for the postman now !
    All the best for Christmas and the New year guys.

Mark

4. John Ball

Thanks for the DVD Damien, Just landed on the doorstep!!! Will watch them later.

Many thanks

John :-)

5. Richie Owens

Just checked it again and it still seems to be the same. Even checked it on another computer running windows instead of MAC? Not sure what the problem is there. Guess I’ll have to wait for the actual DVD’s that I have pre-ordered.

Cheers

Richie

6. Mark Dell

Hi Damien,

I would love a copy of both of them……just so long as Mrs D doesn’t mind.
    The trailers worked well on me I want to see more!

7. David Lowerson

Hi Damien,

The DVD’s look very good as I would expect from the Lovegrove camp.

Just want to pass on my thanks for starting this blog and all the information you provide for fellow photographers.

Kindest regards

David

Hi John,

Julie stars on both discs as you would expect. One of the most valuable aspects she adds to the ‘Big Day’ disc is her technique for removing stress from the getting ready process. There have always been more of Julie’s pictures in our clients wedding albums and you will get to see why.

The normal rates for the DVDs from Monday (if you buy both discs together) from our website will revert to £130 including P&P and VAT @ 15%. Single titles will be available at £75 each.

Until midnight on Sunday the price for both discs is £110 including P&P and VAT @ 15%

At SWPP and Focus we will be offering the discs for £120 for the pair inc VAT. I hope this helps.

9. John Rahim

New DVD’s look very good and it’s nice to see that Julie is featured. Are you going to be selling these at a special rate on your stand at the SWPP in January? Regards John

Hi Richie,

I hope you can view them fine now. It was my mistake, I sent out 3000 newsletters simultaneously and with the Big Day trailer at 20mb it caused a bit of a bandwidth drain on the server.

11. Stuart

I’ve had no issues at all. Not sure this makes any difference but do you have the latest flash plugin?

12. Richie Owens

Hi is there a problem with the streaming of the video as it is very stop and start and doesn’t seem to stream.
    I have tried different web browsers, two different computers and two different internet connections and they all do the same thing?

Cheers